Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Mechanic Jacket Boss Duck - British Khaki
When your work’s cut out for you, look no further than the Mechanic Jacket—an effortlessly sharp, painstakingly constructed garment that’ll survive whatever you throw at it with aplomb. Rounded out with a 9-oz organic cotton lining and antique brass hardware, this jacket is ready for anything, and will be for years. You didn’t think Taylor Stitch had forgotten how to make a tough-as-nails work jacket, did you?
If this is your first experience with Boss Duck, prepare yourself for a true performance fabric. They worked around the clock to concoct a uniquely resilient material that’s ultra-comfortable and responsibly built—without sacrificing even a modicum of durability. They stress tested this stuff to the moon and back, and they have yet to find its breaking point. Now it’s your turn.
This will keep you warm all winter long. Weigh is in between medium and heavy.
- Shell: 12-oz. 54% Hemp, 30% Recycled Polyester, 14% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- 9-oz. 100% brushed organic cotton lining.
- YKK antique brass two way separating zipper.
- Two lower patch pockets with top and side entry.
- Two interior patch pockets with snap closure.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.