Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Ojai Jacket - Indigo Diamond Plate
Taylor Stitch - The Ojai Jacket - Indigo Diamond Plate
This right here might just be your grail. Have you been looking for a sashiko shirt with a twist? Do you love the Ojai jacket as much as we do? Then this is the one for you! They really knocked this piece out of the park in terms of look and comfort. That 1% stretch makes all the difference in a piece being stiff and starchy, or feeling just right from the first wear. The Ojai is, in our opinion, the best jacket they make. The more variants it comes in, the better! And this one is pretty glorious.
- 9-oz. 99% Organic cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Washed to bring out the amazing indigo diamond texture.
- Natural ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
|36 – XS||41||17¾||33½||27⅝|
|38 – S||43||18¼||34¼||28⅛|
|40 – M||45||18¾||35||28⅝|
|42 – L||47||19¼||36||29⅛|
|44 – XL||49||19¾||37||29⅝|
|46 – XXL||51||20¼||37½||30⅛|
A variance of .25" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 38, or small. He typically goes with small from Taylor Stitch, and this is no exception. Most people will buy them true to size, but this jacket is fitting particularly big. He would probably buy a size 36 in this if given the chance. Tommy almost exclusively wears 38 in Taylor Stitch jackets. He is 5'10," 170lbs with a 40" chest.