Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Ojai Jacket - Natural Reverse Sateen
The Ojai Jacket is our absolute favorite silhouette from Taylor Stitch. The simple design can't be beaten. The hand feels on this unique reverse sateen makes it all the better. If you're stuck between one jacket and this jacket, always choose this jacket.
The hard-driving durability of a chore coat meets the timeless sophistication of a blazer. This tailored canvas jacket lends a dash of functional style to your daily uniform. We love chore coats for their endless versatility, and this style transforms from a functional work-bench jacket to an unstructured blazer with a quick splay of the collar.
A mid-weight reverse sateen fabric milled from a sturdy blend of 100% recycled cotton. Natural, un-dyed fabric is a magnet for patina—from motor oil to coffee stains, this coat tells a story on your sleeve.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a soft, lived in feel.
- Natural ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
Shop owner Tommy sizes down to a 38 in this piece. For a snug look, you're going to want to go down. It looks better in the arms and body length. If you don't mind a loose fit or find you need extra room in our gear, stick with your true size.
Size chart and size equivalents are in the pictures.