Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
The Project Jacket - Olive Boss Duck
A classic hunting-inspired chore coat built with the planet in mind. Cut from Taylor Stitch's signature Boss Duck blend, this jacket has all the function and durability of a hardware store chore coat, with none of the harsh by-products of conventionally grown cotton.
This jacket is cut from their proprietary feel-good blend of hemp, recycled poly, organic cotton, and a dash of spandex, woven together with warm organic cotton corduroy at the collar, cuffs, and inside pocket flaps. The hemp gives the jacket strength and structure, while the recycled polyester lightens things up and makes the overall jacket soft and sturdy. Organic cotton balances the rigidity of the hemp, and the spandex allowed them to eliminate the bulky shoulder construction you find on most chore coats without sacrificing any mobility in the arms.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- 6-oz. 100% Organic cotton corduroy featured on top of collar, inside cuffs, and inside pocket flaps
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Washed for a lived in feel.
- Two top pockets with hidden snaps on pocket flap.
- Two lower top and side entry pockets with hidden snaps on pocket flap.
- Engineer cuffs.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.