Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 -Free Premium Shipping @ $300+
The Short Sleeve Jack - Whitewater
Taylor Stitch - The Short Sleeve Jack - Whitewater
Like the waves splashing against your boat as you careen down a dangerous river. That's what this shirt reminds us of, and I'm sure was the inspiration behind the pattern. Taylor stitch has always knocked their prints out of the water (pun intended). This one, in particular, caught our eye based on its ability to both be busy and subtle at the same time. If a pattern is done just right, it can accomplish that! The Jack is a tried and true staple for the shop.
- 4-oz. 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Print inspired by vintage artwork.
- Features TS signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
|36 – XS||40||15¼||8||25⅝|
|38 – S||42||15¾||8⅜||26⅜|
|40 – M||44||16¼||8¾||27⅛|
|42 – L||46||16¾||9⅛||27⅞|
|44 – XL||48||17¼||9½||28⅝|
|46 – XXL||50||17¾||9⅞||29⅜|
A variance of .25" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 38, or small. He typically goes with small from Taylor Stitch, and this is no exception. Most people will buy them true to size, but if you want a bit of a snugger fit...size down. Tommy is 5'10," 170lbs with a 40" chest.