Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
The Sundown Shirt - Heather Grey
The sundown shirt has always had a place in our heart, and we've been waiting for it's resurgence for some time. Back in 2015 when we first carried it, the shirt was a bit out of our current customer's price range and the weight was too much for them to handle. Now, the price is spot on, and the material is right in the sweet spot. You guys love this fleck too, sow where could you go wrong. This thing is a no brainer.
The lion’s share of this shirt is made from cotton. They added 20% acrylic which prevents wrinkling, and a little bit of polyester to make the fabric even softer. The elbows are the first things to go on button-ups, so they added a hint of stretch, so you can move around without worrying about a rip. It sounds complicated, but it all adds up to a really soft, durable shirt.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 9-oz. 66% Cotton, 19% Acrylic, 12.5% Polyester, 2.5% Spandex.
- TS signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket with button-through flap.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.