Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Western Shirt Jacket - Indigo
Taylor Stitch - The Western Shirt Jacket - Indigo
Wheewww. This one is too good to handle. It instantly reminded us of Frank from "Shameless." It's so much more than that though. It's an American icon done in more variations than you can shake a stick at. But, this is probalby the best one we've ever seen. Lined with a polyester sherpa throughout the body and a beautiful wash on the outside, this is going to be your new favorite piece. They're completely sold out on Taylor Stitch's website so grab them while they're hot. Check the specs below.
- 8-oz. 100% Organic cotton denim.
- 11-oz. 100% Polyester sherpa lining.
- Acetate sleeve lining with recycled polyester fill.
- Washed for a worn-in look and feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Two lower welt handwarmer pockets.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle felled seams throughout.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to wear untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: This one is definitely on the jacket side of the shirt jack spectrum. It fits bigger than a TS shirt would in your classic size but that's so you'll have enough room to layer. Shop owner Tommy fluctuates between 38-40 in most pieces and is wearing a 38 in the pictures. The shirt was ok with just a tee-shirt underneath, but with any other layer he would need to size up. Tommy is 5'10," 170lbs, with a 40" chest.