Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $125 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
The Western Shirt - Nihon Menpu Reserve Selvage
Taylor Stitch - The Western Shirt - Nihon Menpu Reserve Selvage
This one doesn't need much introduction. They took an incredible 8oz selvage denim from Nihon Menpu and produced it in America for their reserve series. We remember the early days of Taylor Stitch and it was always fun to guess whether the tag would read America or Portugal. Since their move in order to become eco-friendly and scale their company, it's been very few and far between that we see that Made in America moniker. It brings us all the way back to the early days. This Western was a perfect choice for the reserve series. It's a wonderful light weight piece that can be worn with almost anything. The YKK pearl snaps put this beauty over the top.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton.
- Japanese selvage denim from famed Nihon Menpu.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by their favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA.
|36 – XS||40||15¾||33||28⅞|
|38 – S||42||16||34½||30⅜|
|40 – M||44||16¼||34½||30⅜|
|42 – L||46||16½||35½||31⅛|
|44 – XL||48||16¾||36½||31⅞|
|46 – XXL||50||17||37||32⅝|
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: It's not on every occasion that shop owner Tommy can size down in Taylor Stitch, but this is one of those. He tried on both pieces for the photo shoot, and the medium had a little bit too much room. The small was perfect!! Tommy is 5'10," 170lbs with a 40" chest.