Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $75 - Premium Shipping when you spend $200 or More
The Yosemite Shirt - Oat Donegal
Taylor Stitch - The Yosemite Shirt - Oat Donegal
The Yosemite shirt to us is one of a kind. They continue on with this silhouette because it's so unique. It's trim looking, trim fitting but has the warmth of a heavier utility or work shirt. It works perfectly in areas that need a bit more warmth in the spring and summer, but for us...it's the perfect layering piece for the cooler months of fall and winter. It's our ulterior option to the flannel. The tightly packed cotton forming this chamois is soft to the hand and warm to the skin. And this oat variation is honestly bonkers. It's so good. Look for the little hints of teal in the pictures.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton flannel chamois.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- TS signature California collar.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
|36 – XS||40½||15¼||33||28½|
|38 – S||42½||15¾||33¾||29¼|
|40 – M||44½||16¼||34½||30|
|42 – L||46½||16¾||35½||30¾|
|44 – XL||48½||17¼||36½||31½|
|46 – XXL||50½||17¾||37||32¼|
A variance of .25" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: These fit a lot like the jack. There may be just a bit more room, but you should still buy your keystone size. Shop owner Tommy is 5'10" and 170lbs. He is wearing a size 40 in the images.