Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
Varenne Fur Collar Leather Jacket - Brown
James Dant is one of few brands importing Shangri-La to the Americas. We fully intend to be long-lasting partners and friends of this incredible brand.
Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” represents an authentic garment made of chrome-tanned, drum dyed, full-grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy) and “Espresso Coffee” color viscose lining, with a removable Fur Collar in Italian Sheepskin Shearling.
The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of all time.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1940s Sports Jacket
- Fit: tailored fit
- Weight: heavyweight
- Leather: chrome tanned, drum dyed, full grain Steerhide from Vicenza (Italy)
- Collar: removable Fur Collar in Italian Sheepskin Shearling
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved markings
- 3 zipper front Pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in Brown color 100% cotton
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps
**See final image for size guide.**