Freenote - Wells Jacket - Olive
This thing was too good to pass up. It's one of the most incredible works of art we've ever seen. The outer fabric is an incredible wool blend fabric from Japan with incredible amounts of nep. They also accentuated the cuffs, pockets, collar, and hips with a beautiful brown roughout leather. The interior is lined with this smooth sateen that only enriches this piece further. But, we have to say that the icing on the cake is definitely the hip buckle hardware. They're a beautiful reproduction from Japan with intricate inlay work that we simply can't get over.
- Wool blend twill fabric from Japan
- Contrast leather details
- Real horn button with burnt finish
- Vintage reproduction buckles from Japan
- Stamped label from Redwing leather USA
- Custom real horn buttons from Italy
- 70% wool 30% polyester, 100% cotton lining
- Sewn in USA
A variance of +/- .5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Tommy is wearing a size small in the pictures. That's his standard Freenote size. For a little extra room for layering, he could have actually sized up one on this. Tommy is 5'10," 162lbs with a 40" chest measurement.