Free Domestic Shipping Above $50
Workers Chino Slim Straight - Army
The texture on the 14oz worker's chino from Freenote, is impossible to show you virtually. This is one of those fabrics that would've been used on the original pantaloons. The good stuff. The hard wearing, heavy duty goods they made before they started putting rivets on denim. They are hands-down one of the best things Freenote has ever made. And they'll most likely always be sold out on Freenote's website. So scoop em up while you can.
- 14 oz slub fabric from Japan
- Washed / preshrunk
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean finish interior with binding
- Herringbone pocket bags from Japan
- Custom Red Wing leather branding
- Custom metal hardware from Kentucky
- 100% cotton
- Regular rise
- Graded inseam
- Sewn in USA
Thes fit true to size, and are considered slim, but not too slim. Buy your true size and expect a little bit of room for movement.