Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 -Free Premium Shipping @ $300+
17oz - Cryptic Indigo Selvedge - Silveridge Fit
RGT - 17oz - Cryptic Indigo Denim - Silveridge Fit
Launching Friday, November 12th at 12am EST (Midnight on Thursday)
Wow! The texture here is wild. We were obsessed with the 13.5oz when it came out, but now they've cranked it up. The 17oz is a hardy, crunchy denim with a ton of character and the potential to be the best-looking pair in your closet. We fully expect all the fading we've seen from the 13.5oz to be cranked up to 100 with this pair. Their cryptic denim is built on a basis of uneven yarns used to create what is referred to as slubby denim. When you step up to 17oz, that character is automatically that much chunkier. This round feels like a bit of a slower, low tension weave which makes them not so hard to get on at first. We think these will be quick to break in, and quick to show their character. Keep an eye out for the custom print on the pocket bags and that thick boy redline ticker on selvedge. We're also really digging the navy stitch from the half-lined pockets that will stay navy while the indigo fades all around it.
- Original 6 pocket jean in 17oz indigo sanforized slub selvedge denim woven in Japan
- Signature nickel crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk-screened pocket bags
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Button fly
- Half-lined back pockets w/ tonal exterior stitch
- Signature “lasso” stitch detail on coin pocket
- Signature hidden pen pocket
- Contrast Stitching
- Natural, pass-through leather patch w/ hand-branded feather logo
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
A variance of +/-.5" is to be expected.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size 30 in these. He normally wears a size 31 but had to size down to get a slimmer fit. It's crazy how comfy and well-fitting these were from the beginning. Even for being a 17oz, they have a nice loose weave feel (keep in mind though that Tommy is used to heavier denim). Normally we recommend sizing up in the SK, but we think with the Silveridge you might be able to size down. Pay close attention to the size charts. Tommy is 5'10," 165lbs and has a 32-33" waist.