James Dant is one of few brands importing Shangri-La to the Americas. We fully intend to be long...
James Dant is one of few brands importing Shangri-La to the Americas. We fully intend to be long-lasting partners and friends of this incredible brand.
Inspired by late 70s Racing jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Café Racer” represents an authentic garment made of vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top-grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) and “Espresso Coffee” color viscose lining.
The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic leather jacket Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
Every Jacket comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with Havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1970 Racing Jacket
- Fit: tailored fit
- Weight: midweight
- Leather: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top-grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- Zippers: antique brass with engraved mark
- 4 zipper front pockets
- 2 inside Pockets with antique brass snap buttons with engraved markings
- Pockets lining in brown color 100% cotton
- Tab-adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps
**See final image for size chart**