Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $100 - Premium Shipping when you spend $250 or More
Gently Used Iron Heart - IH-555-142OD - Size 31
This pair of Iron Heart 555's was worn by one of our most diligent customers, he just liked another fit better. They were probably worn about 6-8 times and as you can see are very gently used. They are essentially just slightly broken in to make your initial try on that much easier. What he achieved is probably about .25 inch of stretch in the waist and very little stretch in other parts of the denim. Keep this in mind when checking the original details and sizing on the information listed below.
**Disclaimer, the below information is prior to any wear**
Iron Heart's medium/high rise super-slim cut jean in black overdye 14oz indigo denim. This updated denim (second version) is made with a double twisted weft yarn (the same construction technique as their 21oz selvedge denim). Overdyed in black so it will fade with time and wear. At 14oz, this is our "least heavy" Japanese denim.
- Made in Japan
- Super slim cut
- Medium/High rise
- 14oz overdyed Japanese denim
- Woven with a double twisted weft yarn (the same as their 21oz
- Button fly
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- side seams and fly construction
- Overdyed - the overdying process takes out all the
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
- Model Wears Size 31 and 32
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).
* Check Images for measurements. *