Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Shipping Automatically Upgraded @ $300+ - Weekly Product Launches Tues, Thurs, & Sat
Gently Used - The L/S Jack - Navy Donegal - 40
This is a Taylor stitch icon right here. This piece shows hardly, if any, signs of wear at all. It was probably worn two-three times total and is in fantastic condition. It's one of the last Jacks made in Portugal too!
Donegal fabrics’ namesake is derived from Donegal, Ireland, a town in Northwest Ireland where the textile style first originated. Given the area’s abundant sheep population, the Irish townsfolk began weaving signature twills, herringbone, and one-of-a-kind “flecked” woolen fabrics. This flecked style was popularized and ultimately named after the are from which it was born. In order to obtain this look, deliberate inconsistencies and blemishes are woven into the fabric. Yarns are purposefully knotted and broken, thus providing a “nep” effect. The result is a wonderfully speckled fabric with a unique hand and attractive aesthetic idiosyncrasies. Their modernized, 6 oz. donegal achieves ultimate comfort, drape, and durability through the use of an intricate cotton, silk, wool, and viscose blend.
- 6-oz. 83% Cotton, 10% Silk, 5% Wool, 2% Viscose.
- Their signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Portugal.
P2P - 22"
Shoulder - 18.5"
Center Back to Hem - 30.5"
Arm Length - 26.5"