Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 - Shipping Automatically Upgraded @ $300+ - Weekly Product Launches Tues, Thurs, & Sat
Gently Used Warehouse & Co. - Lot 451 - Loopwheel Full-Zip Hoodie - Heather Grey - 40
*Gently Used* Warehouse & Co. - Lot 451 - Loopwheel Full-Zip Hoodie - Heather Grey - 40
Warehouse & Co. has very quickly become one of our top-selling import brands for a reason. Their attention to detail and dedication to traditional construction is beyond the pale of comparison. We find ourselves diving into things like why they chose the style of tag or how one seam is built compared to another. That is the joy of this brand for us. Seeing conscious decision making in the flesh from one of the best brands to do it in Japan since 1995.
The Lot 451 sweatshirt is an OG version of your best zip hoodie, but now this can replace it. A surged, double-needle top stitch runs throughout the seams. With these being circular knit loopwheel sweats, you won't find any seams along the side or in most places with ribbing. But, in the places, they're needed they chose the best seam for longevity. There's ribbing throughout this piece including inside the hood. The brushed inside is something you'll notice right away on these low-tension wovens. It is done by one of the very few machines left in the world giving it a feeling, unlike anything we've seen before. Plus, you get that beautiful tea-colored interior on the brushed side of the fabric. Heather might not-so-secretly be our favorite color.
- 100% cotton loopwheel knit
- Brushed interior
- Loopwheel ribbing
- Surged double-needle seams
- Miniature metal Talon zipper
- Wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors and hang to dry
- Made in Japan
- Worn a few times, but otherwise looks like it did the day it was originally purchased
- Measurements for 40 (Medium-ish): (P2P) laid flat = 21.25", (Sleeve) underarm seam to cuff = 21", (Length) high point shoulder to front hem = 25.50", (Shoulder) = 19" --- A variance of .5" is within tolerance.