Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $175 -Free Premium Shipping @ $300+
IHSH-254-GRY - Top Dyed Kersey Western Shirt - Grey
Iron Heart - IHSH-254-GRY - Top Dyed Kersey Western Shirt
We were very impressed with the texture of this Iron Heart piece. We know that's the norm with these guys, but this one, in particular, is ultra-soft and has super deep ridges (like Ruffles). This piece is almost completely sold out on Iron Heart's website, so grab them while you can.
Named after the English village, Kersey, where it was first made in medieval times, this fabric has a prominent, ridged twill on the face. This is their classic western shirt in cotton kersey, woven with grey and black weft threads, creating a deep grey cloth, with a subtle marled almost 3D appearance (this top dyeing method differs from their other Kersey shirts, which are garment dyed).
- Made in Japan
- Iron Heart original Kersey fabric
- The weft is dyed black. The end result, once woven into cloth is a fabric with a marled almost 3D appearance is dyed grey before being woven (top-dyed) and
- 100% cotton
- Fabric weight approx 14oz
- Single, double and triple needle stitched throughout
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with brown bobbin thread
- Black Permex snaps with "Iron Heart Works Inc" lettering throughout
- One-washed, not expected
Fit Notes: Most people size up one when it comes to Iron Heart. We recommend you stick with what you normally do here. This shirt is fitting true to that mold. Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size M in the pictures.