Iron Heart - 16oz Non-Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Superblack (Fades To Grey)
If just one thing has been true over the last 12 months, it's that people are interested in the Superblack (Fades to Grey) denim. This thing is beefy. It's built to be a shirt jacket CPO style shirt, but make no mistake...you will wear this as a jacket. It's so sturdy and so saturated with black on both sides. The top side is a rope dye, meaning it will fade just like indigo. The weft is set with a reactive dye that won't fade giving this piece a unique fading capability people have come to know and love. And, we can't forget about the most important part - the CPO has handwarmer pockets.
- Made in Japan
- Western-style CPO shirt
- 16oz Japanese non-selvedge denim
- Sulphur rope dyed black warp - will fade with wear and washing
Reactive dyed 'superblack' weft - will not fade
- Black tonal stitching
- Oversized Iron Heart branded copper snaps
- Western-style flap patch pockets with snap fastenings
- Twill-lined side hand warmer pockets
- Single and double needle stitch construction
- Western-style front and back yokes
- Felled internal seams
- Side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off
- Black bobbin thread
- One washed - no shrinkage to be expected
A variance of +/-.5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Shop owner Tommy is wearing a large in this piece. That's his typical Iron Heart size nearly across the board in shirting. The CPO definitely fits slim but has a bit more room than the Western because of its jacket-like nature. You should still size up at least once! Trust us. Tommy is 5'10," 175lbs with a 40" chest.