Iron Heart - 14oz Ultra Heavyweight Loopwheel Cotton Hoodie - Olive
We have been waiting for these for soooooo long!! These beauties don't disappoint. The ultra-heavy loopwheel cotton lives up to its name. It's for the guys who love the ultra-heavy flannels and those who want more than just a basic. Tommy wore his for one day and already has pullup in the arm. This is the most solid, yet soft interior we've ever touched. Of all the colors to be put out, we think only the olive lives up to the lore of the black. These two are like peas in a pod. Can't wait to rock ours on these cool spring nights.
- Made in Japan
- 100% cotton
- Ultra-heavy olive fleece lined jersey fabric
- Pull-on hoodie with pouch front pocket/handwarmer
- Four needle, Union Special flat stitched seams
- Sleeves are designed to be fairly tight to help avoid wind penetration
- Cross over hood with adjustable drawstring - the slight cross over at the neck reduces tension to increase durability
- One washed - so expect little to no shrinkage
A variance of +/-.5" is within tolerance.
Fit Notes: Tommy is wearing a medium in this puppy. It seems that of all the fits from Iron Heart, the sweats fit the truest to size. The guys at Iron Heart told us from the beginning that they fit about a size larger than the tees. They're not wrong, but the one thing we would suggest is to consider how heavy they are. If you are a guy that doesn't like struggling to get a sweatshirt over your head, we recommend sizing up. Speaking from experience, Tommy owns the black version of this exact hoodie and would choose to size up to a large for a more oversized look on his next purchase. For reference, he is 5'10," 170lbs with a 40" chest.