Our good friends at Iron Heart have gone and sourced some of the most amazing belts in the world in Obbi Good Label. Obbi is stocked by some of the best heritage clothing stores for a reason. They're extremely substantial, and age better than any belt brand we've been accustomed to over the last 7 years.
Established in 2009, OGL produces a collection of leather goods that represents the best in leather craftsmanship worldwide. The mostly hand-dyed leathers will develop a beautiful, broken-in appearance over time created the coveted tee core effect. They have a superior finishing process to create smooth and supple leather that's out of this world. Everything about these belts screams heavy duty! And just you wait until your brass starts to get a patina.
- Black Hand-Dyed, Single-Prong
- Belts are handcrafted by Obbi Good Label at their workshop in Singapore
- Made from thick vegetable tanned 12oz cowhide leather hand-dyed in black. 0.19" thick (5mm)
- 1.5" wide (3.8cm)
- Ellipse punch holes
- Solid brass garrison buckle with a single prong that will form a natural patina with use
- 5 hole positions
- Debossed OGL logo
- OGL Works' brass screw-post for future adjustment
|A: Total Length of Belt
|1: Base of Buckle Prong to 1st Hole
|2: Base of Buckle Prong to 3rd (Middle) Hole
|3: Base of Buckle Prong to 5th (Last) Hole
The best way to get your true size is by measuring a current belt. The middle hole measurement is most important.