Free Domestic Economy Shipping Above $50 - USPS Priority when you spend $200 or More
Supply Jacket - Indigo River Wash
We have to admit, our initial view of "washes" was an emphatic no. It still kind of is on jeans, but who knows...sometimes things like this River Wash from Rogue Territory come along and flip your entire mindset on its head. When done right, as this piece is, it pays homage to the traditional & vintage world we admire as retailers and designers. The process to get these so beautiful is an RGT secret, but trust us, they did it right. There are individual details for endless hours of lusting over on these jackets. The feel of the fabric and the subtle aging in all the right spots makes this look like a jacket your dad wore for 30 years while all the structure of a RGT piece remains.
- 15.25oz sanforized indigo Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan
- Stonewashed to achieve a broken-in vintage look and feels that's unique to each jacket
- Front patch pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Signature nickel crossed feather branded buttons show character from the stonewash
- Welt pocket at left breast
- Patch “hand warmer style” pockets at waist
- Internal locker loop at base of collar
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Adjustable Tabs on Waistband
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.\
One of our favorite things about this jacket is the silhouette they chose. It's not just a classic type III. They went with their more contemporary Supply Jacket and it creates an enigma of a jacket. Normally this piece comes in waxed canvas, and to change it up with a river washed denim has set the denim world ablaze. This will not last long. We know we say that a lot, but there is evidence. Everyone sold out of this on the last release. Literally everyone!
Measurements (in inches) taken flat, +/- 0.25″ tolerance natural to the production process.
We find this particular jacket to fit true to size. Shop owner Tommy is wearing a size medium. There is plenty of room to wear a layer underneath but still looks good when worn with just a tee-shirt.